The killing joke response


The killing joke response

1.what is your response to the text you just read?
            Humanity is very complex. Good or bad, wrong or right are all rules made by majority. Just like in this comic, when jokes starts to reconsider all the social rule he being told, he found himself lost in questions, he know more about the evil in humanity than anyone else, and he knows both batman and him try to take the different paths to response to that kind of evil. Batman simply chooses to fight, but joker chooses to experience the evil, be the evil and understand the evil. I have to said in some degree batman and joker are all madman, they both react extremely to the evil in humanity.

2. what connections do you make with the movie?
            How does it feel to be the minority? How does it feel when you are on the opposite side of the crowd? I think I know how it feels when I decide to change major from computer animation to visual study.  My parent couldn’t understand the reason behind my “odd” behavior. Why give up such a major that have a bright future and change into something they never heard about? But I know I’m making the right move, I can learn more and learn more efficiently while on my own and more important, I know most people in this world are very easy to be brainwashed, they always look at the result first and ignore the intermediate progress. Therefore, I’m sure my parent will change their mind if they see my success in the future. But how can I be so sure that I’ll succeed in the future? Because I’m doing the right thing

3.what changes will you make to adapt the story into another media?
            board game or role play game. Let one be the batman and the other be the joker. Their goal is to convince as many audiences as they can to join their team. Random topics will be draw for them and is their jobs to give a speech, question each other and deliver what they believe is right.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 13 Changing Landscape of Licensed Characters

Week 7 Maus

Week 9 European Comics Tradition